2017年7月18日火曜日

Ise Jingu

Last month, I was able to visit Mie Prefecture, which is the prefecture south of Aichi. Aichi prefecture is where I live in Nagoya! My friends and I actually were able to drive there because a friend had a car!

Image result for Map of aichi and mie prefecture

I had a wonderful experience at Ise Jingu, and also able to eat many famous Mie prefecture foods.
I also found out the previous President Obama had also visited this shrine for diplomatic reasons - he met Prime Minister Abe. As an International Studies and History major I thought this was fascinating.

Please check out my photos below of the Shrine and food!

Image may contain: tree, plant, sky, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: tree, sky, plant and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people and food

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting, people eating, food and indoor

Thank you,

Aubree 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿