2017年5月27日土曜日

Matcha and Japanese tea

Sorry haven't posted in a while! Been a bit busy studying of quizzes and midterms.

Today, I went to a cafe in Nagoya station that served Matcha pancakes!
It was specifically called, Matcha Cream Pancakes.

I went with one of my Japanese friends from Chukyo University. We both love matcha, so we wanted to eat it together! There are many matcha flavored desserts and dishes in Japan. Pancakes are also very trendy not, and are usually topped heavily with ice cream, fruit, or whipped cream!

While we were waiting in line, my friend asked me if I knew about all the different types of Japanese tea. I though I had a pretty good grasp knowing, Matcha, green tea, oolong tea, and black tea.
I however did not realize how many types of tea there were in Japan really!

I found this one website that lists 28 different types of Japanese tea (mostly green tea).

http://www.japan-talk.com/jt/new/japanese-tea

I really hope I'm able to try all these different types, but so far I think Matcha is my favorite!

Please see my pictures below!



Thank you,

Aubree



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿