2017年5月17日水曜日

Parent and Child Bowl

Monday, I went out to this great local restaurant in Nagoya! They have around 80 items on their menu, and they especially specialize in Donburi or rice bowl dishes.

My friends recommend me to get the Oyako donburi or the Parent and child bowl!
It is called the parent and child bowl because it is chicken (the parent) and egg (child) over rice.

The kanji for this dish also represents this - 親子丼.

I had actually heard about this dish before through a manga called Shokugeki no Soma that has a lot to do with cooking and Japanese dishes. So I was very excited to try this dish!
It might be one of my most favorite Japanese dish now, or at least in the realm of donburi it is the best!

Please see my picture below of the Parent-child bowl that my friend, Ayane and I got!

My friend Seth got the famous Miso-katsu donburi of Nagoya and udon. (So I also included a photo)



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿